The Licensed AMEs reports directly to the Lead Hand.
• Problem Solving
• Team Player
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete and carry out all work (Maintenance, repairs, and/or modifications) as assigned by Lead Hand and/or delegate.
• Complete required regulatory and company paperwork and ensure that paperwork is up-to-date and accurate; maintain integrity of all issued documents.
• Provide technical training to junior technicians as directed by Lead hand and Project Manager.
• Notify Lead Hand of all defects discovered during maintenance.
• Provide regular job status updates and report all defects and work stoppages to Lead Hand and/or delegate.
• Report unserviceable equipment to assigned Lead Hand and/or Project Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Transport Canada Certified AME M2.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
• 3 - 5 years' experience in the field.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1170485.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.