The Licensed Avionics Technician reports directly to the Lead Hand.
• Problem Solving
• Team Player
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform day-to-day Avionics equipment testing, troubleshooting, repairs and calibrations, within a budgeted time.
• Provide technical assistance or guidance to the crew.
• Communicate when tasks are complete so next trade can move onto the job.
• Ensure work environment is safe and clean.
• Promote company values, vision and mission.
• Operate various Avionics test equipment including, but not limited to, air data test set, navigation, indication and recording, pneumatic and autopilot systems.
• Document and report all work performed on a routine basis.
• Sign work sheets and work cards for work accomplished - completely and accurately.
• Other duties as assigned by the Department Supervisor and/or Division Manager.
• Transport Canada Certified AME-E License required.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Shows integrity, ingenuity and assertiveness in the performance of tasks
• Must have strong troubleshooting skills with good quality workmanship.
• Employee is expected to work towards obtaining an ACA.
• 3 - 5 years' experience in the field.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1313855.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.