The First Officer- Dash 8/CRJ reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Able to problem solve and present solutions
• Attention to detail
• Professional and positive attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have a valid Canadian ATPL or valid Canadian CPL.
• Secondary education.
• Total time at least 500 hours.
• Previous Jet time considered an asset.
• Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance.
• Able to operate airline aircraft or receive training within USA without restriction.
• Able to operate airline aircraft or receive training within Canada without restriction.
• Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
• Must be fluent in English language.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1334952.html
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.