St. John’s NL
Celebrating a legacy of success while building a strong, secure future.
PAL Aerospace has built its reputation on decades of excellence in offshore surveillance, backed by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) contract since 1990. This year marked the historic award for the new contract for our team, providing DFO with continued surveillance services utilizing a fleet of Beechcraft King Air B200 and Dash 8-100 series aircraft.
With a secure future in offshore surveillance, PAL Aerospace is actively hiring flight crew to join our team, working on exciting, rewarding and unique programs at our St. John’s NL operation.
In a position of a First Officer AMSD, your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to the Pilot-in-Command for carrying out specific duties in connection with the operation of the aircraft to which he is assigned;
• Assist in Flight Planning and other preparations for the flight as directed by the Pilot-in-Command;
• Carry out such duties in flight as are assigned to him by the Pilot-in- Command in connection with flight, navigation, communications etc.
• In the event the Pilot-in-Command becomes unable to carry out his duties, by reasons of illness, injuries or other reasons, the Second-in-Command will assume command of the flight and take steps necessary to ensure the safety of the aircraft;
• Other duties as assigned.
1500 hours Total Time preferred; minimum 500 hours required
500 hours on type or similar turbine
Pilot license (ATPL)
250 hour multi-engine
Demonstrated analytical and decision making skills
Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
Valid passport as candidates are required to travel to the USA for training
Must be able to obtain required security clearances
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/def ... lang=en_CA
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.