Job Category: Safety Sensitive
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Remuneration: $39.67 - 47.38 per hour
Direct Report: Director, Maintenance
Posting Expires: When suitable candidate is selected.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Please List “Supervisor, MOC & Planning” in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Supervisor, MOC & Planning will contribute to the success of our company’s vision by ensuring responsible, safe decision making regarding the maintenance control systems of the organization.
Role and Responsibilities?
• Oversee and support the maintenance control system
• Maintenance Planning to meet the requirements of all maintenance schedule approvals
• Ensuring dispatch requirements are met following the completion of any routine or non-routine maintenance
• Support for proper control of repetitive inspections in accordance with the applicable maintenance schedule, airworthiness limitations and CAR’s
• Support for technical dispatch, defect and rectification control of the North Cariboo aircraft
• Development and maintenance of the Maintenance Control Manual
• Administration duties associated with maintenance control and planning
• Ensuring the maintenance computer system is updated with nightly work accomplishment; continuing compliance with the applicable maintenance schedule approval and airworthiness limitations
• Support for record retention of maintenance program tolerance
• Coordinating accurate tracking and control of the applicable maintenance schedule and airworthiness directives by the maintenance computer system
• Creation of daily work orders
• Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual
• Other duties as assigned
Aircraft Types? B200, B1900D, DHC8 300, Avro RJ100.
• Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program
• 5 years of experience in Maintenance Planning and Control functions
• Supervisory skills an asset
• Must have experience with company fleet
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude & excellent troubleshooting skills
• Occasional lifting of over 50lbs
• Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & AVOP
• Experience with RAAS, an asset
Location: Calgary, AB
Position Type: Full Time, 40 hour work week
Schedule: Monday – Friday; Weekends as required
Remuneration: As per the North Cariboo Air Maintenance Supervisor pay scale
Travel: As required
Why North Cariboo Air?
At North Cariboo Air we work tirelessly to be the preferred charter airline in Western Canada. Our tagline is Going Beyond. But that philosophy is not just for customers. It’s also a big part of how we treat our 125+ employees. We pride ourselves on promoting diversity in the workplace as well as a healthy work/life balance. Ample opportunity for growth and advancement go hand in hand. In fact, helping employees reach their goals is important to us. That’s why we have created special training programs for our employees to achieve their career goals.
At North Cariboo Air, we closely monitor wages across the different industries and perform regular reviews to ensure our salaries remain competitive to attract and retain the best of the best. Typical benefits include:
o Life Insurance
o Dependent Life Insurance
o Accidental Death and Dismemberment
o Short Term & Long Term Disability
o Extended Health & Dental Care
o Health & Wellness Benefits
If you’re wondering whether we’re the right company for you, the honest answer is that North Cariboo Air is what you make of it. The opportunities are here, just waiting for you to seize them.