Reporting to the Production Manager. The Base Engineer is responsible for the daily maintenance activities at the base. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise & schedule maintenance personnel.
- Plan maintenance events for the base aircraft.
- Maintain & order part inventories.
- Have a valid AME licence, M1 or M1/M2. Experience on type preferred.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be able to hold a security clearance.
- Hold a valid drivers licence
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com