- Rank 0
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:15 pm
- Location: Bay# 4, 550 Hurricane Drive, Springbank Airport, Calgary, Alberta, T3Z 3S8
TC Approved AMO 65-19
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprentice
CNC Aircraft Maintenance Ltd. is dedicated to lifting the expectations of its valued clients by providing a level of service unrivalled in the industry.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprentice to join our team! Reporting to the respective Crew Chief, this candidate will work in the CNC Aircraft Maintenance Ltd. Maintenance Department located at Springbank Airport, Calgary, AB; however, flexibility on the location of work will be required.
• Carry out maintenance and repair of aircraft and aeronautical products as instructed in accordance with the policies and instructions of the company’s manual and Transport Canada regulations.
• Complete worksheets, and fill out tags as required for the work accomplished.
• Ensure the shop and hangar areas are observing safety precautions in the performance of their duties.
• Maintain a clean and functional work area.
• Ensure that appropriate manuals and other available information are utilized in the work they carry out.
• Attend training courses as directed by company management.
• Carry out the responsibilities described in the company Safety Management Plan.
• The position/function of Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprentice is considered to be a “Safety Sensitive Position / Function” as defined in the Substance Abuse Policy and is subject to assessment therein.
• Must have attended an Approved Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Course.
• Good working knowledge of CARS
• Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Sound verbal and written communication skills
• Preference given to those candidates with Cessna, Piper and DA-42 “Piston” experience
• Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and safety in all work-related activities
• Proof of no criminal record (valid police security clearance)
• Valid Canadian Passport
• Ability to work in various locations
• Contract to start Position: Monday to Friday (8:00 AM-4:30 PM)
Why Join CNC Aircraft Maintenance Ltd.:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We offer workplace flexibility and have a paid comprehensive training program in order to protect the safety of our employees.
We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. As well as by providing our team with challenges and rewards it encourages them to make meaningful contributions to the company, the community and especially the service to our clients that make this mission possible.
Applicants are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter to the Director of Maintenance at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line. The application deadline will close on May 31, 2019.
CNC Aircraft Maintenance Ltd.
Bay # 4, 550 Hurricane Drive,
Calgary, AB T3Z 3S8
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.