Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: Email, website
Aircraft Types: B737-200, B737-300, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
• Supervise employees in the Technical Records and publications departments and participate in the recruitment, training and periodic evaluation of employees under his/her supervision;
• Assist, when required, the Technical Records Agents in the execution of their duties;
• Manage the WinAir maintenance recording and tracking software package including: Accurate transcription of Technical Records, Database accuracy and security and monitoring the status of all aircraft records;
• Participate in the preparation and issuance to aircraft work packages, worksheets and aircraft maintenance forecasts;
• Ensure that the required technical library is current and available for the main base and sub-base;
• Participate, as required, in the review of the aircraft maintenance schedules, and related inspection forms, airworthiness directives and service bulletins;
• Liaise with the Quality Assurance Manager to resolve any issues relating to errors or omissions found during the transcription of maintenance events;
• Ensure that current and historical aircraft technical records are maintained per regulatory requirements and that these records are available for examination upon request;
• Ensure that month-end information is completed and distributed as required;
• Ensure that the applicable Engine Trend Data is entered into the computer on a bi-weekly basis;
• Assume leadership in all function for the technical records department;
• Carry out all other assigned tasks as requested by the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Have successfully completed a Technical Records exam and be familiar with the applicable regulations;
• Have worked with aircraft Technical Records for a period of at least five years;
• Be familiar with the following software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Able to work meticulously and possess good organizational skills;
• Must have the ability to work in a team;
• Must be available for occasional northern travel;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC).
$45,018 - $50,645
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.