Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via: Email, website
Aircraft Types: B737-200, B737-300, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
• Distribute incoming technical information/publications to the appropriate bases, and amend the Main Control Base Technical Library as required;
• Ensure currency and accuracy for Technical Publications and the Technical Publications Index for all base libraries;
• liaison, as required, with manual publishers;
• Ensure currency and accuracy for the Master Filing Index and AIL control forms, in all bases,
• Internal mail distribution;
• Inform the Supervisor Technical Records of any irregularities in publications or subscriptions;
• Generate aircraft training manuals for Maintenance personnel;
• Carry out all other assigned tasks.
• Have worked in a Technical Records Office or similar environment for a period of at least 6 months;
• Be familiar with the following software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Able to work meticulously and possess good organizational skills;
• Must be available for occasional northern travel;
• Knowledge of Aviation is an asset;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC).
$32,638 - $39,390
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.