Company Name: AV-BASE Systems, Inc. (dba WinAir)
Contact Name: Human Resources
Street Address: 120 Bessemer Road
Province/Territory or State: Ontario
Web Address: https://winair.ca
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: Send your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to email@example.com
Product Specialist is a product/support Subject Matter Expert (SME), with the capability and cross-functionality to support various teams and initiatives throughout the business lifecycle. With immense industry knowledge, the Product Specialist is seen as a valuable resource in areas including, but are not limited to: product support, training, aircraft services, business/technical analysis, and/or quality assurance. Often called as a PSR (Product Specialist Resource), the Product Specialist progresses his/her career based on own aptitude, ability and drive, as well as the business demand and role availability.
Note: The list below provides a general overview on the different areas within the organization where the Product Specialist may be pulled into. It is not an exhaustive list, and the Product Specialist may be asked to perform additional duties in other areas based on the business needs.
• Create the process documents based on the internal/external stakeholders’ feedback.
• Monitor the process documentation project to maintain best practices as current and relevant as possible.
• Assist the Commercial Team members with complex, high-level customer inquiries and conversations upon request.
• Travel to customer’s facilities to provide training presentations and hands-on support.
• Provide online training presentations.
• Complete necessary training documents prior and after the training trip.
Aircraft Services / Data Loading
• Assist with maintenance program data loading.
• Evaluate and test software for quality assurance as assigned.
• Post-secondary education with an aviation background or a software/technical background
• Previous aviation experience is a definite plus, especially with Aircraft Maintenance records
• Industry knowledge and familiarity with aviation terminologies and concepts
• Working experience or knowledge of WinAir or other aviation management software
• Ability to work independently
• Proactive self-learner with a strong commitment to continuous learning
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Assertive technical/analytic mindset
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• High technical aptitude and proficiency with general information technology
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Be able to sit for prolonged periods of time
• Be able to travel to client locations (Required: valid driver’s license and passport)
We offer competitive compensation and benefits based on experience and a proven track record of success, relative to the deliverables of the role. We are proud to offer a flexible work schedule maximizing good work-life balance, and Happy Summer Fridays during the summer so that everyone gets to enjoy the sunshine a little more. There are different social committee events and quarterly Town Hall meetings to foster teamwork and a strong, long-lasting work relationship.
Do you want to hear more about what we can offer? Why not check out our website and see what is available? We are hiring for different roles and would love to hear from qualified individuals like yourself!
AV-BASE Systems, Inc. (dba WinAir) is a proud developer and supporter of structurally integrated and cost-efficient maintenance and inventory control systems for over 30 years. With our head office in London, Ontario, we provide WinAir software to over 250 operators (fixed- and rotary-wing) worldwide.
Celebrating our 30th anniversary, WinAir was also recognized by the local business community during the London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards, as the winner of the Business of the Year award in the medium-sized category in 2018.
Would you like to become a part of an award-winning company that is growing more than ever? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for opportunities for growth in different job functions? Then shout out to us!