Based at the Boundary Bay Airport and maintains an extensive size fleet of General Aviation aircraft for Professional Flight Center as well as a diverse range of third party customer’s aircraft. Pro Aircraft Maintenance is a Cirrus Authorized Service Center providing maintenance and parts support throughout Western Canada and the Pacific North West.
Our Transport Canada authorized scope of work includes inspections and maintenance of all piston aircraft covered under the privileges of M1 A.M.E license.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 years general aviation and piston aircraft experience
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to obtain an AVOP
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Excellent Problem solving and Decision making skills
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Admin@Promaint.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.