We are looking for Class 1,2,3 and 4 Instructors.
Required Skill Level:
• CANADIAN CPL with current Flight Instructor Rating.
• No Transport Canada Accidents, Incidents, Violations or Suspensions.
• Fluent and effective English verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to legally live and entitled to work in Canada.
Nice to have:
For Class 1- Preference will be given to candidates with Transport Canada Examiner status holders.
For Class 2,3 and 4- Prior Flight Instructor experience is an asset.
- Ability to maintain course standards, training requirements.
- Ability to monitor and maintain student records and supervise other Instructors.
- Familiar with all required subjects and Transport Canada Flight test guides and CARs.
- Promote professional behavior and attitude.
- Conduct in-flight and ground school.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
COVID 19 RESPONSE
Insignia College will be putting extensive measures to sanitize and clean facilities, airplanes and all equipment.
Every member will be temperature checked, healthy and fit for Flight Training.
Every member to enter the campus must have mask and gloves, maintain mandatory distance and follow other mandatory protocols as part of the response to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Reference ID: IC-052020
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org