You would be joining an organization that has been training pilots and weekend warriors for over ninety years and aims to continue to do so into a second century.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in maintenance of the fleet aircraft as required
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe hangar environment
• Participate in training courses and professional development as required or desired
• Participate in the training environment by helping answer questions from flight staff and students.
• Compliance with all relevant safety policies and procedures; responsible for reporting any hazards, incidences, accidents, near misses, errors,
non-conformance's, suspected unapproved parts, etc. to the PRM/C or QA Manager
• Cooperating with QA auditors and safety auditors during any QA/Safety; inspections, audits or assessments
• Compliance with all policies contained in company MPM & MCM and complete other duties as assigned by the PRM/C
• Canadian AME(M1) license
• Must be competent and efficient at working individually and as part of a team
• Must have reliable transportation
• Experience on aircraft listed above an asset
• Valid driver’s license
• Competitive wage, based on experience
• Optional but comprehensive Health Care Plan
• Mon-Friday schedule, occasional overtime
If interested, please apply with your cover letter & resume via e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject: AME Job Posting.