KF Aerospace is proud to deliver innovative aircraft solutions for corporate, commercial and military customers worldwide. Launched 50 years ago out of Canada’s Okanagan Valley, KF has grown to specialize in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, air cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing. With facilities across Canada, KF is home to a 1,000 strong, highly skilled workforce. Our passion for our craft fuels every project we touch.
The Technical Records Clerk reports to the Maintenance Planner and is responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the aircraft technical records. This position requires a high level of accuracy as well as proficiency in data entry, research and analysis, and administrative support. Experience preferred but specific training in Southport and other provinces will be provided.
• Updates for all aircraft engines and prop logs
• Updates for all Component History Cards
• Maintain Technical Library (updates, circulations, filing, etc.)
• Data entry of the following information into company systems:
o Aircraft airtimes & cycles from journey log books
o Removal and installation of components
o Update Airworthiness Reports on components
Research & Analysis:
• Technical Dispatch
o Audit journey logs daily for accuracy, defects, and serviceability
o Prepare aircraft towing list
o Prepare fleet status report and forward to select personnel
o Update fleet status information
• Ensuring requested documents are prepared and delivered in a timely manner
• Grade 12 diploma
• Technical Records, Accounting, or Business Administration training an asset
• Previous work experience in an aviation and/or parts environment would be an asset
• Exceptionally high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Intermediate computer skills and familiarity with MS Office Suite
• Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and part of a team
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Works and Government Services Enhanced Reliability Clearance.
• Must be willing to travel
HOURS OF WORK
• Must be able to work a rotational shift
o Rotation summer hours 5:00 am, rotation winter hours 5:30 am
• Must be able to work overtime as required
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
As a Technical Records Clerk with KF Aerospace you can start a rewarding career with a team of people who are passionate about their craft. The position starts at $41,039.37 with bi-annual performance and wage reviews.
• Medical and Dental Coverage
• Health Spending Account
• Disability, Critical Illness, and Life Insurance
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employee Pension
• Personal Time Off and much more
HOW TO APPLY
Be a part of our craft. Apply for the Technical Records Clerk at kfaero.ca/careers today!