Position: Charter/Corporate Pilot
Province: British Columbia
Contact: C. Bourne
Send Resume By: Email
Close: 1 August 2020
Westair Aviation Inc. requires an experienced pilot to operate a Piaggio 180 out of Kelowna, B.C.
Aircraft operates single pilot and multi crew under both CARs 604 and 703.
Single Pilot IFR Multi Engine experience in mountainous terrain a must.
Pilot self dispatch is required without the immediate availability of on site management and maintenance personnel.
Current P180 type rating desirable.
• Must hold a valid Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot Licence with a
valid Group 1 Instrument Rating
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a Canadian passport
• 3,000 hours Total Time
• 1,500 hours PIC
• 500 hours Multi IFR Single Pilot
• High performance aircraft and PT6 engine experience an asset
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Good decision making and problem solving abilities without supervision
• Good organizational, financial and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please email application with your compensation package expectations to the email address above.
If you are recently laid off by a major or regional airline as a result of the current pandemic and have expectations of returning to your previous employer please do not apply.
A training bond may apply to non-holders of a P180 type rating.