• Conduct planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
• Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
• Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
• Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
• Inspect, service and maintain spare parts inventory
• Complete all maintenance related paperwork fully and accurately
• Assist with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
• Transport Canada Certified AME License M2
• Endorsement and experience on Dash 8 aircraft
• Ability to legally work in Canada
• Must be able to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
• Flexibility and willingness to work irregular hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
About Central Mountain Air
Central Mountain Air is a western Canada privately owned and operated company. We are proud to offer scheduled and charter flights across a unique network connecting communities throughout British Columbia and Alberta. Central Mountain Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900Ds, Dornier 328s and Dash 8 aircraft.
Why Central Mountain Air?
Central Mountain Air takes pride in connecting the communities we serve. Our team is committed to the highest level of safety, on time performance and customer service. We have built an employee culture that drives personal and business success and values our family like work environment and encourages continuous improvement.
• Extended medical, dental and vision care
• Life and disability insurances
• Group RRSP
• Interline travel discounts
• Competitive compensation and time off
• Career advancement opportunities
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate the position in the subject line.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, and disability.