Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager specific duties include:
• Complete internal audits as required to maintain the Avmax Quality Assurance program.
• Review and maintain supplier self-audits and maintain the Company’s vendor/supplier list.
• Complete customer self-audits and maintain customer files.
• Follow up on internal audit findings.
• Follow-up on SMS reports as required.
• Conduct investigations as required.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Certified AME preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge.
• Demonstrates ability to motivate employees.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the field.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
• Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
Applicants should apply online at: http://www.avmax.com
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.