Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: email, website
Aircraft Types: B737-200/300/400/500, DHC8, B300, DHC6
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working on a flexible schedule; this candidate must be able to fill any position at any Maintenance base;
• Must be available to work on a flexible schedule;
• May be assigned to any Maintenance base or special project as per Company Requirements;
• Refer to the Company MPM for details of each job as it is assigned.
• Hold a valid M1 & M2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license, with a minimum 5 years experience. Preference will be given to candidates holding the following endorsements: B737-200/300/400/500, DHC8, DHC6, B300;
• Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
• Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
• Know the provisions of the Aeronautics Act, the Canadian Aviation Regulations and applicable Standards necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties.
$86,824 - $96,337
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.