Exciting changes have been happening at MFC, including the integration into the greater PAL maintenance family. With exciting change comes exciting opportunity, and we’re thrilled to grow our team as a result. We’re looking for driven M1 AMEs, who are looking for the opportunity to grow their career while calling New Brunswick home. Applications are now being accepted for positions in both Fredericton and Moncton.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Carrying out inspection and repairs to engines, components and airframes
• Demonstrating a proactive role in identifying and eliminating hazards;
• Carrying out tasks with a professional approach and demeanor in a team-based environment;
• Complying with company procedures and industry standards;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance on smaller engines;
• M1 license with relevant experience on Diamond DA20-C1, Piper Twin, Cessna single engine, and King Air.
• M2 experience would be considered an asset;
• Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through program such as the International Correspondence School;
• Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Trouble shooting skills; and
• Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check prior to employment.
If you recognize and are excited by the unique opportunity to work with a progressive employer in the Canadian flight school industry, we want to hear from you.
Apply online today via: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/def ... lang=en_CA
Moncton Flight College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.