SkyNorth Air specializes in Air Ambulance service for the Province of Manitoba with an existing fleet mix of 6 Beech King Air and Mitsubishi MU2 aircraft. We also provide 3rd party maintenance for corporate aircraft.
Position: Licenced AME (M1 and/or M2 and/or Avionics) Required
Company Name: SkyNorth Air
Street Address: 15 – 20 Hangar Line Road
Province/Territory or State: Manitoba
Web Address: www.skynorthair.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: email only
Aircraft Types: king Air 90, 200, 250GT, B1900
Reporting to the Director of Maintenance and Production Manager, a candidate must follow the highest level of safety standards, and have the ability to follow policies and execute procedures as required. The successful candidate must:
- Conduct planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Inspecting, servicing and maintaining spare parts inventory
- Completion of paperwork – completely and accurately.
- Assisting with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Valid Transport Canada AME licence - category M1 and/or M2 and/or Avionics
Minimum 3 years related experience working on King Air series 90, 200, 250GT, Beech 1900, Mitsubishi MU2
PT6 series and Garrett series aircraft experience an asset
The ability to obtain and maintain a RAIC, and hold a Passport
Minimum travel required
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work well in a team environment
Flexible to varying work schedule including the odd night shift
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation: We recognize and value industry experience by offering competitive compensation commensurate with prior experience.
Please send resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please)