Avmax Group Inc. is looking for a Spares Sales Supervisor for it's Spares division
Reporting to the Spares Sales Manager specific duties include:
• Provide pricing analysis and feedback to all Sales staff.
• Management and look over the day-day work and performance of the sales team
• Provide technical support and direction to other sales and repair staff as required.
• Work closely with the Sales Team to coordinate cross selling opportunities with both existing customers as well as prospects
• Identify and solicit potential clients.
• Responsible for conversing with customers, assessing their requirements, generating quotes, and following up.
• Provide internal and external customer service to meet Avmax standards of operation.
• Be able to provide customers with sales solutions and while considering betterment and regulatory requirements.
• Maintain accounts with monthly review of contacts and sales volume targets.
• Be able to meet customers' needs by evaluating existing inventory and coming up with creative solutions based on parts from assemblies and kits.
• Conduct market research and identify target organizations.
• Provide quotations and conduct sales transactions in Quantum.
• Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support, emphasizing long-term relationships.
• Expediting sales orders, repair orders and cores.
• Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
• Work closely with the Repairs-Purchasing team to ensure quotes and final sales meet requirements.
• Work with Spares Sales Manager to forecast revenue monthly & quarterly sales targets
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
• Perform AOG on call duties.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Must possess a minimum grade 12 education; degree or diploma in related program(s) is considered an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
• Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
• Demonstrate sound analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and Quantum.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in aviation industry managing parts, inventory, and sales.
• Experience in a Management/Supervisor role.
• Must have sales experience in aviation.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1471525.html
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
AvCanada's free job forum. Please read the first topic in this forum to learn how to post a position opening.
1 post • Page 1 of 1