Conair is Canada’s most experienced specialty aircraft operations provider, delivering a comprehensive
range of aerial fire control products and services to a variety of national and international customers and
partners. Our long-standing reputation for providing service excellence makes us an industry leader.
People define Conair and we currently have an opening for a temporary part-time Engineering Avionics Intern position.
As an Engineering Avionics Intern, you support the team to provide technical avionics expertise to support all electronic and electrical designs and systems within Conair.
In this role your duties will include the following:
• Interpret electrical and electronic drawings to support producing CAD electrical drawing and following all Conair engineering policies and procedures;
• Support the avionics department to liaise with engineering and the shop floor to define modifications scope and definition;
• Support to make appropriate changes to engineering applications, designs, specifications and engineering requirements;
• Support to provide original and modified avionic and electrical designs for existing systems in aircraft and/or designs for new installations;
• Support writing and interpreting electrical specifications related to the aircraft.
We are looking for someone with:
• Exceptional ability to clearly and effectively express information and ideas in English, both verbally and in writing;
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and quality of work;
• Demonstrated ability to act ethically and with professionalism even in the face of adversity;
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others;
• Knowledge of Engineering principles;
• Knowledge of Project Management fundamentals;
• Knowledge of digital instruments, digital communications and high-level navigation systems.
• Degree or working towards a degree in Electrical/Avionics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Avionics Technology or equivalent technical experience;
• On aircraft experience is an asset.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your resume by August 14, 2020 to email@example.com with Engineering Avionics Intern in the subject line.
AvCanada's free job forum. Please read the first topic in this forum to learn how to post a position opening.
1 post • Page 1 of 1