At Central Mountain Air we are a team that is committed to excellence in safety, service, aircraft maintenance, reliable flight operations, and a travel experience we would expect for ourselves and for our family. We take pride in connecting the communities we serve.
We provide a supportive, flexible work environment that offers a healthy work-life balance. Team members are covered by an excellent group insurance package which includes extended health and dental benefits, disability coverage, life insurance and Group RRSP. We also have airline travel benefits for flights regionally, nationally and internationally.
We currently have an opportunity for a Tech Records Clerk to join our team and provide support to our aircraft maintenance department. This position assists in the day-to-day clerical tasks that are required for our fast-paced, constantly changing environment. This position is full time and can be based at our office in Calgary AB or Smithers, BC
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review logbook pages for all aircraft, ensure logbook parameters are filled out correctly, make corrections to addition errors as required
• Enter daily and weekly flight times into spreadsheet
• Record aircraft and controlled items in the computerized tracking system (Winair)
• Maintain aircraft technical logbooks and documentation
• Issue alert corrections to respective engineer / aircraft
• Filing and maintaining hard copies and digital files of maintenance documents
• Produce month-end reports.
• Liaison with team members, and other departments and bases
• Other duties as required
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal with strong listening skills
• Good computer skills and ability to effectively use excel
• Strong attention to detail and numbers tracking
• The ability to accurately input high volume work with a keen eye for detail
• Organized with good time management skills
• Able to work independently and within a team environment
• Promotes a culture of safety
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in all interactions
• Able to work flexible schedule, including weekends
• Must be legally able to work in Canada
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com . Be sure to include the position and base you are applying for in the email subject line.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.