The Business Systems Administrator reports directly to the Manager, Business Systems.
• Able to establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization and with the Executive Management Team
• Advanced analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Advanced ability to work cross-functionally with multiple disciplines and levels within the organization
• Strong collaborative skills
• Ability to work in an unstructured environment with ambiguity and adapt to change
Key Performance Indicators/Duties & Responsibilities
• Attain deep knowledge in all operational software (ERP, CRM, etc.) modules, database structure and points of integration with other applications.
• Creating and maintaining company process and procedure documentation.
• Provide Tier 2 Help Desk support for all operational software users.
• Support business by answering business systems questions, testing new functionality, assisting with the implementation of new functionality, and other general inquires.
• Providing Quantum Power User training.
• Developing training materials and documentation for operational software.
• Reporting and monitoring bug reports to vendor partners.
• Following up and monitoring process changes to ensure data input is accurate and the change is effective.
• Assist the business with building and maintaining reports, forms and events.
• Demonstrate initiative and job knowledge by suggesting ideas, discovering new and better ways of accomplishing goals.
• Departmental administration including measuring and reporting progress.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Degree and/or relevant professional certifications (e.g. PMP) considered an asset.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to facilitate discussions between diverse functional groups and present solutions.
• Ability to analyze and work collaboratively and cross functionally in a fast pace, ever changing environment.
• Able to quickly adapt to scenarios and understand the impact to all departments and stakeholders.
• Excellent ability to investigate and solve problems, separating symptoms from underlying problems.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Team player and willingness to take on any tasks that are required.
• Ability to develop and maintain regular metrics analysis to measure continuously improve in the business operations.
• Ability to Travel outside Canada.
• 1-3 years of experience in an analytical operational role required.
• Strong experience and knowledge of Quantum ERP with proven ability to learn new software applications.
• Experience translating data and creating into strategic reports.
• Prior work experience with Quantum is considered a strong asset.
• Knowledge of the aviation industry is considered a strong asset.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1543834.html
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.