Company Name: Provincial Airways
Location: Moose Jaw, SK, CA (Muni Airport)
Phone number: 306-692-7335
Apply via: email
Aircraft Types: Cessna and piper singles and twins; AG Aircraft piston and Turbine
Provincial Airways, an AOC/AMO located near Moose Jaw, SK, is looking for M1 AME. This Aerial Application focused company has been in business for over 30 years and are a dynamic team of individuals who enjoy applying new innovations to our workplace.
As our ideal candidate you are enthusiastic, hardworking, and able to work alone and in a team setting. Your 5+ years in the industry give you the confidence and experience to help our team and mentor apprentices. Whether at home in the shop or away on business travel, you will showcase your strong work ethic, professionalism, and dedication to our goals as a company. We value safety, communication skills, efficiency, and excellent customer service.
This is the ideal opportunity for family-oriented individuals and those who value job security and reasonable work hours. You will enjoy an 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday schedule during winter and opportunities for overtime during the summer. Moose Jaw offers affordable, small-city rural living with a vibrant downtown and plenty of family-oriented events and things to do. It’s also within driving distance of Regina.
• Cooperative team player and leader.
• Some flexibility regarding work hours/days during summer months, otherwise M-F, 8-5 - NO SHIFT WORK.
• Attention to safety and quality improvement.
• Current passport with the ability and willingness to do some travel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Canadian citizenship, landed immigrant, or valid Canadian work permit.
• Current Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 AME license.
• Experience with any of the following is considered an asset – PT6-34, M601E, H80, R1340, AT401, AT502, S2-R, 510G/P.
• Carry out inspection and repair of engines, components and airframes.
• Ensure operating and maintenance procedures comply with industry and internal regulations and quality standards.
• Certify work performed in accordance with applicable manuals, policies, and procedures.
• Assist in the instruction of apprentice AMEs.
• Assist in day to day maintenance of hangar and equipment.
Very competitive compensation, based on experience.