We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Fixed Wing working from our base in Vernon BC.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Legally able to work in Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Valid Work Permit).
• Hold a current Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) M1 License
• Carry out maintenance duties on our fleet of light fixed-wing aircraft;
• Report on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
• Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with Company and Transport Canada regulations;
• Perform duties in accordance with our established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, the safety of co-workers and customers.
• Must hold a valid Canadian issued driver's license with no restrictions and/or conditions.
• Fluent in English – spoken and written.
• Must have a minimum 2-year experience in repairing Cessna 172 and Piper multi-engine aircraft.
• Piston Helicopter experience is an asset.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send a copy of
your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Please List "YVK AME-M1” in the subject line.