Kadex Aero Supply has developed a “best in class” reputation for our service and capabilities in Aviation. The Outside Sales Representative would be a face to the Kadex brand and a team member to the rest of the Sales staff. The Outside Sales Representative would report directly to the Director of Business Development working towards sales growth, business development and outstanding customer service.
The responsibility of this position would be generating new business opportunities to fuel various pipelines including Commercial Aviation, Regional Aviation, Business Aviation, General Aviation and Helicopter by conducting strategic research, customer visits/cold calling as well as attending numerous trade shows. This position makes a valuable contribution to the corporate sales strategy while providing a definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives. Travel is required in this position with approximately 40% of time spent outside of the office.
The role will encompass a variety of daily functions and responsibilities. These will include, but not limited to:
• Develop new sales leads
• Develop incremental opportunities with current portfolio
• Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
• Attend / Exhibit trade shows
• Travel locally, national and occasionally internationally
• Maintain accurate customer data
• Handle incoming phone calls, process requests and part orders accurately
• Provide education on aircraft products and services
Qualifications and skill requirements for this position are:
• Post secondary education in business, finance or related work experience
• 3-5+ years of experience in sales or business development – experience in aviation or aerospace industries will be considered an asset
• Proven track record of overachievement of quota expectations
• Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise
• Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
• Ability to use a computer and applicable software programs
• Self motivator
• Speak English; French as a second language would be considered an asset
• Outstanding communication – both verbal and written
• Must have high organizational and time management skills
• Excellent presentation and listening skills
• Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment and report to a variety of people
• Must have a passport and ability to travel easily with short notice
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Other experience or education related to aircraft maintenance or flying would be useful in this position.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the nature of the recruitment process, only the candidates best qualified for the position will be contacted. No office visits or phone calls please.
*Please Note: Due to the thorough nature of the recruitment process, we appreciate your patience but only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements of the position will be contacted. No agencies, phone calls or office visits please.