Duties will include:
- Review, copying, and filing of paperwork
- Carrying out monthly audits and assisting with annual audits
- Assist with external audits
- Carrying out spot checks of work on shop floor
- Write and circulate company memos
- Maintain and make amendments to Company Maintenance Policy Manual and other Company manuals
- Control and track calibrated tooling
- Administrative & Human Resources duties
- Root cause analysis & creating corrective action plans for audit findings
- Assist with import/export of aircraft
- Research of aircraft records to verify airworthiness directives and service bulletins
- Assist with arranging outside services
- Special projects as assigned
This is a full time position from 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday but some weekend/overtime work is expected.
Ideal candidate is extremely organized, attentive to detail, deals well under pressure, has exceptional computer skills, and is fluent in verbal and written English. The position requires a high level of multitasking and the ability to effectively communicate with technicians, customers, and suppliers.
Experience and knowledge in the aviation industry is an asset.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time