- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12481
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
– Must possess Transport Canada M1 or M2 License
– Preferably with experience in the aircraft type (BE02, DHC6, C206, C207, and C208)
– Proven safety record and excellent problem-solving skills.
– Attention to detail
– Able to work on flexible hours
– Must be legally able to work in Canada.
– Salary Commensurate with Experience
– Extensive Employee Health, Dental, and Insurance Package
– Free Freight Allocation
– Company Provided Accommodation
– Canadian North Interline Discount
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
North-Wright Airways is the Sahtu Region’s premier air service. We have located 145 km (90 miles) south of the Arctic Circle in the heart of the Sahtu Region. We have services offered in the north such as Yellowknife, Tulita, Norman Wells, Inuvik, Fort Good Hope, Deline, and Colville Lake. North-Wright Airways also service Aklavik on a seasonal basis.