Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of approximately 200 dedicated employees it remains at the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Our operations include daily scheduled flights serving isolated communities, medevac flights throughout the Northwest Territories, and charter flights serving mining, tourism, government and community support services..
The Type B Flight Dispatchers work in the Operation Control Center which oversees day to day operations. Responsibilities include:
- Flight planning and flight watch for our 705 aircraft
- Logistical planning of flights and crews
- Maintaining the daily flight schedule and keeping crews informed with trip information
- Booking flights and coordinating with customers
- Communicating with ground support for departing and arriving aircraft
Type B Flight Dispatchers report to the Operational Control Manager and play a key role with operating our 705 aircraft.
- 21 years old, minimum with a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Successfully completed Transport Canada Dispatch exams (FDMET,FDOPS);
- Be a team player who demonstrates leadership abilities and a positive attitude when interacting with customers or coworkers;
- Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Previous experience in a similar role or setting will be considered an asset.
Reference ID: 02-2021-OCC-Flight Dispatcher Type B
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year