The Avionics Technician, Instrument Shop reports directly to the Instrument/Metrology Shop Manager.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
• Must be computer literate
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving skills
• Self-motivated, a passion to learn
• Interpersonal skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Using a strong electronics background and mechanical skills to repair avionics instruments.
• Use Company electronics test equipment to troubleshoot electronics components.
• Learn the use of Quantum to prepare work reports and forms for customers.
• Work in a team environment to support fellow technicians.
• Open to self-improvement by on-the-job learning and self- motivating home study of various shop manuals.
• Perform well with Company provided update training such as SMS and Human Factors.
• Other shop duties as assigned by the Shop Manager.
• Formal Electronics Training (Technology Institute or University).
• Familiar with troubleshooting of electronics test equipment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in related field with strong mechanical and/or electronic background.
• Aviation experience is considered an asset.
Applicants should apply online at: https://avmaxcanada.applicantpro.com/jobs/1638824.html
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.