- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12485
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
Work Location: Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
- Must have completed an accredited Transport Canada AME Program
- Experience on our aircraft type is an advantage
- Must hold a valid Canadian issued full driver’s license
- Must be willing to relocate to the work location.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule including working on Weekends and Holidays.
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to take direction well with minimum supervision
- Concern for Safety and able to identify potential hazards in the workplace and take appropriate
action based on the safety guidelines set by the company.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal
- Entry-level pay is dependent on work experience
- Extensive Health and Dental Care Benefits
- Company Provided Shared-Accommodation
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Monthy Freight Allocation
- Interline Discount with Canadian North
Learn from North-Wright Airways’ diversed aircraft fleet. NWA is Sahtu Region’s premier air service with
an extensive operation in Yellowknife and Beaufort Delta as well. For more information, visit
www.north-wrightairways.com or follow our flying adventures on Facebook.
Interested applicants must email their resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com .