We are currently recruiting for full-time permanent Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work year-round at our hangar located just outside Red Deer Alberta, as well as possibly working at our other various locations.
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) M1/M2
• Test, troubleshoot and repair aircraft systems as required
• Perform work in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
• Complete all work orders, check sheets and records accurately and in accordance with regulatory procedures and/or manuals
• Maintain an organized, clean, and safe work environment, reporting any potential hazards
• Possess an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License (M1/M2 rating)
• Proven technical aptitude
• Able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
• Flexibility to work overtime, as well as away from home during summer field assignments
• Current Canadian Driver's License with a clean abstract
• Ability to climb, kneel, and crawl frequently in tight spaces
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
Buffalo Airways provides excellent wages and benefit packages. We thank all who submit their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
• Aircraft: 4 years (Required)
• L-188 Electra, 690 Commander, KA100 King Air experience is an asset
• AME (Required)