600 Hours TT on Coast of BC Looking for Flight Opportunities

This forum has been developed to discuss helicopter related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

DalRaiCoastalBC
Rank 0
Rank 0

600 Hours TT on Coast of BC Looking for Flight Opportunities

Post by DalRaiCoastalBC »

To whom it may concern,

Im a junior helicopter pilot who has recently acquired 600 Hours total all on the Coast of British Columbia mainly in Coast Forestry Operations. I have acquired a Mt Course, Long Line Proficiency on a 130ft line, Astar Ba training on a fire in admin support, and am R44,206 rated. Currently I am seeking employment opportunities that could lead into long term employment. Please contact me and I can send you my most current resume at dal_rai@hotmail.com or my phone number 1 250 266 1204.

My goals are focused and motivated to becoming a professional pilot who's can do precision long line and production work. My focus is on safety, efficiency, clear communication, and to continuously seeking more knowledge in the aviation field. Thank you for your consideration please know I have excellent references upon availability from multiple clients and employers, and I am one to stay with a company for many years as they invest in me I invest all my time in them.

Sincerely,

Dal Rai
---------- ADS -----------

All Sides
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: 600 Hours TT on Coast of BC Looking for Flight Opportunities

Post by All Sides »

[quote=DalRaiCoastalBC post_id=995455 time=1491258270 user_id=53110]
To whom it may concern,

Im a junior helicopter pilot who has recently acquired 600 Hours total all on the Coast of British Columbia mainly in Coast Forestry Operations. I have acquired a Mt Course, Long Line Proficiency on a 130ft line, Astar Ba training on a fire in admin support, and am R44,206 rated. Currently I am seeking employment opportunities that could lead into long term employment. Please contact me and I can send you my most current resume at dal_rai@hotmail.com or my phone number 1 250 266 1204.

My goals are focused and motivated to becoming a professional pilot who's can do precision long line and production work. My focus is on safety, efficiency, clear communication, and to continuously seeking more knowledge in the aviation field. Thank you for your consideration please know I have excellent references upon availability from multiple clients and employers, and I am one to stay with a company for many years as they invest in me I invest all my time in them.

Sincerely,

Dal Rai

Have you considered sending out resumes....
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Helicopter Forum”