Tours

This forum has been developed to discuss helicopter related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Heli-Vert
Rank 0
Rank 0

Tours

Post by Heli-Vert »

Hey everyone, I am in search of a job. Just been laid off due to shortages of work at my last company. I just recently acquired my AME M1 license, but got laid off before I could get a course. Most of my experience is on AS350's and AS355's. Mostly just rebuilds, major overhauls and installing FX kits. I then went in search for an operator. Worked for an operator for a few months, got some B206 experience and loved doing tours and the whole operator side of things.

Basically I am in search of working for an operator where I could do tours pretty much year around. Anyone know any places that would interest me?

Thanks for your time!
---------- ADS -----------

rotorfloat
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Tours

Post by rotorfloat »

Heli-Vert,

I wish you luck man, there's not a lot I can suggest for you regardig tours. Not much hiring going on, and I'm afraid, there may be more layoffs on the horizon.

No idea what's going on, on the overhaul shop side of things. Best of luck to you.

Heli-Vert
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Tours

Post by Heli-Vert »

Rotorfloat,

Ya, from the feedback I have been getting from some of the companies I have talked to, work is slowing down big time.

Hopefully something can come up soon though, I really hate sitting around on my arse hahaha.

Return to “Helicopter Forum”