Now this is LOW!!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related videos and photos.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

AEROMONKEY
Rank 5
Rank 5

Now this is LOW!!

Post by AEROMONKEY »

---------- ADS -----------

pilatus4life
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Now this is LOW!!

Post by pilatus4life »

if the wheels dont touch the grass its not really crazy!! give me a any fixed wing and ill show you low! ive had some real fun that i which i had on tape. id do that in a pilatus but id let the wheels hit the ground

twinpratts
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twinpratts »

Wtf Over? :rolleyes:

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...
Fline@9
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Fline@9 »

Sh*t for brains is what that demonstration proves. And the Pilatus guy boasting about how this was "nothing- you should see what I can do...." congrats... you're well on your way to becoming a statistic.

Please, no more witty sayings, smug advice, or bitter posts from low timers. Pay your dues. Be patient...
r22captain
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by r22captain »

pilatus4life wrote:if the wheels dont touch the grass its not really crazy!! give me a any fixed wing and ill show you low! ive had some real fun that i which i had on tape. id do that in a pilatus but id let the wheels hit the ground
currently the coolest guy on AvCanada........way more skills then anyone else on here.

lucky37
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lucky37 »

"You can't beat the record for low flying, you can only tie." - unknown

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche
Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

r22captain wrote:
pilatus4life wrote:if the wheels dont touch the grass its not really crazy!! give me a any fixed wing and ill show you low! ive had some real fun that i which i had on tape. id do that in a pilatus but id let the wheels hit the ground
currently the coolest guy on AvCanada........way more skills then anyone else on here.
I didn't realize there was a skills competition. Did everybody get an invite except me?

r22captain
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by r22captain »

Rockie wrote:
r22captain wrote:
I didn't realize there was a skills competition. Did everybody get an invite except me?
ya pilatus4life put it on and only invited himself..... :roll:

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

All components of the French military seem to be caught up in this low fly competition every time they deploy to Africa. Mirage F1's blasting along a dirt road at 5 feet while playing with the tits and knobs on their HUD, Puma helicopters grazing the ground and even KC-135's at 10 feet and 300 kts. All of it recorded for posterity and proof of their prowess. Canadian Sabre drivers used to be pretty wild too back in the 50's and early 60's, but that started to change when we crashed around 111 of them in one very bad year (don't know how many fatalities but I'm sure it was up there).

There is tactical justification for flying low under certain threat conditions and of course it has to be trained for. But there is no tactical or training justification for flying as low as these people are, especially the KC-135, and the fact that many of these aircraft have other people on board besides their dimwitted pilots makes it all the worse. All for the sake of nothing more than bragging rights at the bar.

The people who should be held most responsible for the inevitable deaths are the commanders who allow this to continue.

Return to “Aviation Videos & Photos”