Piper 235c for sale or trade for...

Place and view aircraft for sale ads. To post an ad can be done for FREE.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

oldncold
Rank 8
Rank 8

Piper 235c for sale or trade for...

Post by oldncold » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Lowest time pa28-235 flying in the world. Always hangared No damage history 1109 hours tt. Factory2019 new prop. 30k annual inspection completed last month, prop gov. Overhauled, 500hour inspection and rebuild of Mags, new vacuum pump, all new tires and tubes, all new fuel and oil hoses, new upgraded 60 amp alt kit , new 406elt with remote auto switch,antenna. New spark plugs ,new gel cel battery ,airframe thoroughly inspected Ame stated this is one of the cleanest original airframes he has seen in a very long time I’ve flown 10hours this past month engine is original but was borescoped 2yrs ago for a potential buyer the Lycoming O540 is simple strong and very reliable, oil sample and 3 filter checks both inflight and ground clean. Interior is original with minor wear. Rated 7 paint is original and in excellent condition for age a good cut polish wax and it would look new as it has not seen sunlight for 14yrs

History: sold factory new to idaho in Flew 500 hours then imported into canada in 1979 to alberta. Been dry alberta based since then flew sporadically from 82 to 2005 then owner lost medical parked plane in a hangar, drained the fuel ,removed battery and prevented mice from getting into plane, 50 traps and sheet metal around gear legs . Note on first pre buy inspection not 1 mouse which really amazed me . sealed up the hangar . There it was for nearly 14years.
Never ran until a cool day this December an with Ame. Started
I’ve known the previous owner for5 years and purchased the plane last winter. Knowing there would be a significant bill to getting it back into the sky in airworthy . Mission accomplished . Good airplane 1350 useful load, 5 hours range (84gal us mogas stc) 120knts cruise block @15gal /hr would be awesome plane for a moms pop charter or private family plane . With the constant speed prop and the 235hp gets out of short strip far better than those lower powered pa 28 especially when compared to them on warm summer days

Avionics: 2vor 1is u/s /1dme 1 adf 1 mode c transponder. 2 vhf
Garmin aeri 510 gps with mount and charger is included along with new tow bar, icom 2 place intercom

Would prefer to trade for Clean 1970,s cessna 182 fixed or retract or cardinal rg in great condition no corrosion no damage ,mid time engine . But will sell outright for. $79999.00canadian. OBO pm me with what you have to trade n your contact info have video and lots of pics. Regards
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”