Cessna 182 D for sale

Place and view aircraft for sale ads. To post an ad can be done for FREE.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

corethatthermal
Rank 4
Rank 4

Cessna 182 D for sale

Post by corethatthermal » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:25 pm

I have a 1961 C-182 with stol kit ( leading edge, fences, droop tips and gap seals ) for sale. She has about 7500 ttsn and 1900 smoh. Will be sold with 0 smoh on the prop. Flies straight and level and is a smooth running engine. The engine has been bottom overhauled at a reputable aircraft engine overhaul shop 800 hrs ago and ALL cylinders and ALL accessories have been removed, inspected, and repaired as required about 5 hrs ago. The cylinders have various times since repair. Many folks show concern about total engine hours and so I will offer a guarantee on ALL firewall forward ( engine, prop and all accessories) components for the next 200 hrs. or 12 months. I will also provide an annual at no cost ( except parts ) for the next annual in the sale agreement. All of this for under $60,000.00 cdn! I can provide a full IFR avionics retrofit if you wish, as it is a basic VFR panel now. I am threatening to take the family on an Alaskan ++ adventure, in which case, I will dispense with the guarantees, as I will have flown off too much of the time ! Message me for a full sales package. I am a private owner and not a broker etc.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”