1961 Cessna 150A for sale

Place and view aircraft for sale ads. To post an ad can be done for FREE.

Moderators: North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, avcanada

mirobot200
Rank 1
Rank 1

1961 Cessna 150A for sale

Post by mirobot200 »

1961 Cessna 150 A with 4936.3 TTSN and engine on-condition.
Annual January 3, 2020
24 month altimeter / transponder done 5 November 2019
Prop 5 year inspection due 15 June 2021
Empty 1020lbs, useful load 480lbs
Negligible light hail damage on top skin from few years back (inspected per AMM and signed off)
Cessna SID inspections (Ops 1 thru 8, 15 thru 17, and 30) @ 4755.6 TTSN (Sept 2014)

Engine (corrected)
Compression (at last annual) 74/74/74/70 all over 80
TBO 2407.7
Time since Top Overhaul = 608.2
Time since Bottom Overhaul = 528.7 (also replaced crankshaft)
Time since O/H Carb = 494.2
Time since new mags = 489.6
Time since new #1 and #2 Cylinders = 274.2
Time since new #3 and #4 Cylinders = 180.7

STCs:
Shoulder harnesses, Real Gaskets pushrod tubes (all cylinders), MOGAS (April 2018), 50A Alternator, Electric starter, Spin on oil filter, EGT's gauge, Volt/Amp gauge, Belly fuel drain valve, Fuel gascolator, LED landing and taxi lights

Avionics:
GTX 327 Transponder, SL40 Com, EI E4 EGT, EI Amp/Volt meter, Pointer 121.5 ELT, AERA 500 GPS (databases expired). (I can also include for a good deal a Garmin Inreach mini with marine mount, Monroy ATD-200 PCAS unit with dash mount, 4g iPad mini with yoke mount and foreflight loaded, and/or Bose A20 bluetooth headset.)

Most recent Maintenance carried out (all this summer):
Ignition switch replaced, All 3 tires and tubes replaced, Front wheel bearings, races and axle bolt replaced, L/H brake line replaced, Oil filter adapter gasket replaced, Real Gaskets pushrod tube conversion kit installed on all 4 cylinders, all valve cover and intake gaskets replaced, Shimmy damper replaced o-rings, Oleo strut rebuilt, Headliner replaced with new, Shoulder harnesses installed, Dorsal-vertical fin replaced with new, Aft carry-thru spar surface corrosion cleaned inspected and primered, Engine internal borescope for condition, Oil and filter change.

Story:
I bought this plane in February of this year planning to do my PPL training on it. My friend flew it with me from Calgary to Campbell River with a stop on Vargas Island, with no problems. I've done 1.5 hours of flight training on it since. Currently the plane is waiting for magnetos to be reinstalled after the 500 hour inspection and champion SB1-15A gear change, and replacement of suspected leaking oleo strut valve. Since I bought the plane, it has flown for about 10 hours.

Reason for selling is I’ve ran out of time to do my PPL training this year due to my work schedule, and I can’t justify the cost of keeping the plane anymore. The plane is parked at the Courtenay Airpark CAH3.

$25,000 CAD

Logbooks and pictures can be seen here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqdslNSl-EBliJUiWc ... h?e=c08Bi1
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”