Captain David Lockhart

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

animal747
Rank 0
Rank 0

Captain David Lockhart

Post by animal747 »

Retired Jazz Captain David Lockhart has been diagnosed with an aggressive type of liver cancer. I post here for those of you that may know him and at some point might want to reach out. He was offline for quite a long time with health issues right up until his retirement a few years ago. He was diagnosed only recently and has been given 6 to 12 months. For those of you who don't know him, he started with Austin airways and retired as a CRJ Captain.
---------- ADS -----------

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Re: Captain David Lockhart

Post by Old fella »

Don't know the gentleman but very sad news indeed. We have all be touched with the dreaded cancer either family, close friends or co-workers.
:( :(

crj_705
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by crj_705 »

Very sad news indeed, thanks for sharing. :(

I never had the pleasure of flying with David but always liked to listen to his stories and always had a laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My thoughts go out to him and his family for a smooth ride into the heavenly skies above...

animal747
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by animal747 »

animal747 wrote:Retired Jazz Captain David Lockhart has been diagnosed with an aggressive type of liver cancer. I post here for those of you that may know him and at some point might want to reach out. He was offline for quite a long time with health issues right up until his retirement a few years ago. He was diagnosed only recently and has been given 6 to 12 months. For those of you who don't know him, he started with Austin airways and retired as a CRJ Captain.
This morning my dad lost his brief fight with cancer. He went peacefully in his sleep surronded by his wife and kids. A small visitation and service will be held this Saturday. Please pass along this to anyone who may have known him. Thanks. http://www.innisfilfuneralhome.ca/index ... &Itemid=13

LOCKHART, David Myles - Passed away peacefully at his home in Barrie on Tuesday, July 12th, 2016. David Lockhart in his 70th year was the beloved husband of Lynn. Loving father of Rachel (Dan), Darryl (Karla), Russell (Avalon) and Brent. Dear grandfather of Madeleine and Dylan. Brother of Julie Jamieson-Lockhart (Bruce Jamieson). Friends may call at the INNISFIL FUNERAL HOME, 7910 Yonge Street (Stroud) on Saturday, July 16th, 2016 from 10-11 a.m. followed by a celebration of life at 11:00 a.m. Cremation has taken place. As an expression of sympathy memorial donations may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society or to the Canadian Diabetes Association. Words of comfort may be forwarded to the family by visiting www.innisfilfuneralhome.ca

crj_705
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by crj_705 »

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing...please pass along my condolences to the rest of your family. I will always remember that amazing smile and infectious laugh your Dad had. He will be sadly missed for sure....

Bajan Pilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Bajan Pilot »

Never heard a bad word said about Dave, he was truly one of the good guys. My condolences to the family.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”