Do people go from Jazz to Sky.

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

GATRKGA
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Do people go from Jazz to Sky.

Post by GATRKGA »

seriousflyer wrote:Why has all upgrades halted at Sky ? I am missing something, I just don't what. Please tell me.
Apparently cause AC didn't take the projected numbers so we ended up over staffed. They're finding any reason to not upgrade people right now.
---------- ADS -----------

seriousflyer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by seriousflyer »

Oh...surprising, thats rough for FOs... Sorry to hear that.

GATRKGA
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GATRKGA »

I have flown with some very capable first officers who are ready for the upgrade that are being told they aren't upgrading due to some very dumb reasons.

That's probably why some are exercising options elsewhere. When you have upgradable first officers being held back, they're experienced enough to get better jobs.

If you're debating leaving for a guaranteed jet just make sure you don't look back on how good you had it at jazz. You left for the jet with an exit strategy of becoming an expat. Do your research before embarking on this path. There's definitely no transparency to the upgrades here, so factor that into your decision making of leaving jazz where seemingly your career has a structure to it.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”