Looking for accommodation near Halifax airport for Jazz employee!!!

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Daniel.vo150291
Rank 0
Rank 0

Looking for accommodation near Halifax airport for Jazz employee!!!

Post by Daniel.vo150291 »

Hello everyone,

I'm Dan, I got hired by Jazz as a Heavy maintenance - Avionic apprentice. My first day is Monday January 29, 2018. I am looking for accommodation near the airport. Are there any Jazz employees in this forum? If you are working for Jazz at Halifax and know anyone looking for people to share accommodation, Please share with me....

Thanks and I'm really appreciate any other helps such as advices for the new employee.

Regards.

Dan.
---------- ADS -----------

giovanni.b123
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Looking for accommodation near Halifax airport for Jazz employee!!!

Post by giovanni.b123 »

Hey man

My name is GIovanni and I also applied for this job Im not sure when they will be hiring me yet but i have completed both interviews medical, drug test etc, and halifax was one of the locations I was open to. I wouldn`t mind sharing a place with you by I am waiting for the conformation. could you please tell me how long was the hiring process for you after the medical?

Daniel.vo150291
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Looking for accommodation near Halifax airport for Jazz employee!!!

Post by Daniel.vo150291 »

giovanni.b123 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:54 pm Hey man

My name is GIovanni and I also applied for this job Im not sure when they will be hiring me yet but i have completed both interviews medical, drug test etc, and halifax was one of the locations I was open to. I wouldn`t mind sharing a place with you by I am waiting for the conformation. could you please tell me how long was the hiring process for you after the medical?
after 2 interviews, I did medical check on Nov 30 and it was the last thing I did...after that, I left Canada on Dec 12th and I came back Canada on January 5. I got 2 missed-call from Jazz on Dec 19th but I wasn't in Canada. So I called them back (the recruitment girl left her contact in my voice mail) and they said they gonna send me the electric-offer in that week. I got the offer in next couple days and that's it...you just wait, i think they are still hiring because my friend just got 2nd interview yesterday...cheers.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”