Interview/Medical/etc

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

MarkyMark90
Rank 3
Rank 3

Interview/Medical/etc

Post by MarkyMark90 »

Hi,

Just wondered what was your interview process and how you handled your previous job while being into that process?

I guess there is an in-person interview, a sim assessment, a medical, for all of these you have to be available close to a major city...

Did you guys quit your job to attend them on the requested date?

For those that aren’t close to a big town (northern ontario, northern winnipeg, yellowknife, etc), what did you do?
---------- ADS -----------

My dream is to fly... Over the rainbow, so high!!
Captain X
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Interview/Medical/etc

Post by Captain X »

Never Quit your job to go through the "process" for another job, considering nothing is guaranteed

The new employer should work around your schedule to find appropriate dates that work for both parties.

Yieldermatik
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Interview/Medical/etc

Post by Yieldermatik »

MarkyMark90 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:57 pm Hi,

Just wondered what was your interview process and how you handled your previous job while being into that process?

I guess there is an in-person interview, a sim assessment, a medical, for all of these you have to be available close to a major city...

Did you guys quit your job to attend them on the requested date?

For those that aren’t close to a big town (northern ontario, northern winnipeg, yellowknife, etc), what did you do?
All those things are scheduled to accomodate you. You don’t have to quit your current job. And the interview is online these days, not in person.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”