AC flow agreement

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: AC flow agreement

Post by mbav8r »

Rowdy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:34 pm
Warden wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:18 pm
This is what I heard too. A friend of mine said they can basically count on being called at least twice a day, every day. Once for day stuff, once for the inevitable stand up. I think a lot of people have been putting themselves on the "no call" list.

Rowdy, if you don't want to get called at 3AM but don't want to be on the no call list try the do not disturb mode on your phone where you can silence it for a certain time and allow calls through after say 8-9am. That way you won't be woken up at 3AM but a call at 8-9 would go through.
I was on the no call list and still got called a handful of times this past week. My phone is on DND from 10pm to 6am every day.

ACARS today to offer me more WDO's. Accepted one that was reasonable and then got called a couple hours later and reassigned to one that was crap. Gotta love it.
Rowdy,
Based on what you are saying, the only way they could reassign you is if the original accepted flying was no longer operating. It seems like you were reassigned prior to check in, Crewsked will try to get away with things and you need to know your contact.
If you want to PM me the details I could offer my opinion on whether it was allowed, in any case you could review the reassignment provisions to see what they violated.
But in order to reassign you prior to check in, the pairing has to be changed or cancelled and cannot be changed in order to offer it as a WDO.
---------- ADS -----------

Blue_Skies
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blue_Skies »

Does anyone have any update on how the flow is working out? Is AC actually sticking to the 60%? I know there were a decent amount of Jazz pilots that left recently, but it doesn't seem like there were enough that went over during the summer.

Babar350
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Babar350 »

This is an annual rate.

Blue_Skies
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Blue_Skies »

I do realize that it is an annual rate. I was just wondering if anyone knew how far from the 60% they currently are.

iflyroads
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by iflyroads »

Blue_Skies wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:59 pm I do realize that it is an annual rate. I was just wondering if anyone knew how far from the 60% they currently are.
Rest assured the 60 percent rate is being honoured..

Had a gs start yesterday, fair bit of jazz in.

Oxi
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Oxi »

The PIT course was 89% jazz that just started

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”