Interview next week - Last minute tips?

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

snowcone
Rank 3
Rank 3

Interview next week - Last minute tips?

Post by snowcone »

Hey everyone.

well the big day is approaching. There is a lot of great info out there and I would like to thank everyone for sharing it! But I was just wondering if any one had any last minute tips, any senerios/questions that came up in their interviews! thanks again...wish me luck!

S.C
---------- ADS -----------

westcoast80
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Interview next week - Last minute tips?

Post by westcoast80 »

Hey SC,

They're some wonderful people in the H.R department at Jazz. They truely make you feel at ease. Very friendly and laid back, but professional aswell. Definately learn something about the company its one of the first couple of questions that comes up. Know the planes, the C.E.O the flights a day and amount of destinations. Another of their first couple of questions is about your aviation career so far. First impressions are lasting so try to get through those without problems. Then write down about 4-6 answers about experiences you've had in regards to leadership, conflict resolution, decisions you've made for safety. Their fundamentals are reliability, safety, executing cost control and engaging their employees. Your stories should from your past experiences should reflect their fundamentals. Don't B.S them they will see through that, know your stories but don't rehearse them to much, as they will likely see that too. Be nervous its only natural if this is importaint to you, but mostly be yourself. Win or loose in the end if you are just yourself and you don't get in, then it probably wasn't the job for you. That being said its a sellers market, they really can't afford to turn down too many people. Relax I'm sure you will do just fine.

P.S when they ask you where you want to be in 5 years... Don't say Westjet!

Dark Helmet
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Interview next week - Last minute tips?

Post by Dark Helmet »

Hi snowcone

Check PM,s

Good luck

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”