Happy Holidays!

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Cool Rythms!
Rank 6
Rank 6

Happy Holidays!

Post by Cool Rythms! »

I rarely log on to the AvCanada site anymore. Because more often than not, when somebody posts something, others (probably for lack of nothing more constructive to do with their time) tend to reply with sarcasm and nonsense. And I have no time for that. But nevertheless, I thought I'd take a moment to log on and wish everyone a very safe and happy holiday season and warmest wishes for 2009. Early last month, I celebrated one year with Jazz. And so far, I'm quite happy here. Things haven't been all that easy for me and I know what it's like to be on the other side of the fence (no flying job to be found), as I've been there on more than one occassion in the 21 years I've been flying. In this business, it often seems like some people glide through their careers with ease, while others have to really struggle to get ahead. I fall into the latter category. But things are looking better now, compared to two years ago. It's nice to be part of a major airline, working with some great people from coast to coast. I'm a Christian, so at this time of year, as we near year's end, I never miss an opportunity to be thankful for all the blessings I've received.

Take care everyone and as always, keep the blue side up!

Cheers

CR :D
---------- ADS -----------

"When the power of love overcomes the love for power, only then will this world know peace"

- Jimi Hendrix
Rubberbiscuit
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Rubberbiscuit »

I don't work for Jazz but share some of the experiences you have had with this industry, by the sounds of your post! Congrats on completeing your first year with Jazz and Happy Holidays to you too!

"Nearly all safety regulations are based upon lessons which have been paid for in blood by those who attempted what you are contemplating" Tony Kern
QFE
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by QFE »

To my fellow aircrew-MERRY CHRISTMAS

2009 should make for an interesting year. Contract negotiations and the
AOPG lawsuit goes to court.

Azure
Rank 2
Rank 2