MY RESUME

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

adebobog5
Rank 0
Rank 0

MY RESUME

#1 Post by adebobog5 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 pm

]LOOKING FOR WORK- CAPTAIN,B-737-800NG, GULFSTREAM V/550, GULFSRTEAM IV/450 HAWKER 850/1000 Captain Gbolahan Adebola ADEKUNLE

Hello,
I am fairly-experienced pilot with over 8,000, Total Flight-Hours, including over 6,000 JET-PIC HOURS, Logged on the above-mentioned aircraft-types. I have held an FAA ATPL since 1999 and my last First-Class FAA Medical was conducted on 05 June 2017 while my last PIC check was at CAE , Dallas Texas, USA on 05 August 2016(GIV) . I am a highly-motivated, goal-driven, determined and co-operative team-player, with over 36 years of aviation experience. I am privileged to have lots of International, VIP, Corporate-Charter and Managerial exposure. Moreover, i have had considerable experience in Flight-Safety Management, as well as, Aircraft-Accident Prevention/Investigation Techniques . I will be willing, able and ready, to prove my mettle , if given the opportunity. Thanks

Gbolahan . Adebola . ADEKUNLE
CAPTAIN
---------- ADS -----------
Attachments
MY PASSPORT COLOURED.jpg
Recent Passport Photo
MY PASSPORT COLOURED.jpg (920.65 KiB) Viewed 797 times
gbolahan adebola_adekunle Airline Type CV.2.pdf
My Personal Abbreviated CV
(42.13 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Return to “Hire me”