2588 TT Piston C172/182/206 PA31 Northern Experience

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

carpie
Rank 0
Rank 0

2588 TT Piston C172/182/206 PA31 Northern Experience

#1 Post by carpie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Dear Hiring Manager,

Please find my resume attached as my application for single or multi engine work. Currently in Ottawa, I have approximately 2600 total hours on piston engine aircraft and hold an ATPL. My last two flying jobs were in 2016 in Northern Manitoba. I successfully completed two consecutive seasonal bush flying jobs flying from a sand strip at a fishing lodge then flying a 206 on sched passenger/cargo service near Berens River MB. About 300 hours were flown there. Of course also did other work like fueling, loading, forklift/warehouse and assorted camp chores as well. The aircraft were simple but there were some challenging crosswinds that added new experience. I have uploaded a couple of videos demonstrating the type of bush flying that I did there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnHkm3aeXc

In December I did some additional training on the Mechtronix King Air simulator at the Ottawa Airport and feel that my my instrument flying skills are competent.
In the past year I have invested my time in studying to be ready for my next job including training on an EFIS King Air simulator. I have previous experience in multi crew operations from my days at Westair Aviation where I served as First Officer on our Navajo flying business charters throughout the North East and elsewhere. As a single engine charter pilot I also did a variety of aerial work including air photography, banner towing, jump flying, and package delivery. I have experience or training on the GPS 430/530/610/696/750/1000. I regard myself as also have excellent customer service skills from both my work in aviation and in the retail field. I received many compliments from customers at my last job.

On a personnel level I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, photography, and meeting new people. I have always tried to keep learning and have taken a diverse variety of courses.

I would be pleased to discuss my qualifications in more detail and can be reached by email or phone at (807) 630-1976

Thank you,

Tariq Hossenbux
---------- ADS -----------
Attachments
Aviation 2018Tariq.docx
(20.18 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

Return to “Hire me”