Commercial pilot looking for work

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Rob007
Rank 0
Rank 0

Commercial pilot looking for work

#1 Post by Rob007 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:28 am

Hello,

I am a commercial pilot looking for work. I am in my early fifty's. I have 30 years in the transportation industry. I have a career of 25 years wrapped up on a class one railway in Canada. I have experience in the class 3 vehicle operators transport. I have my commercial pilots licence with almost 600 hors total time, with 400 hours pic, all on the 172. I have my multi engine and my basic transport Canada 7 hour sea plane endorsement.

I am wanting my second career now, starting this upcoming season and running for the next 15 years or so. I am strictly interested in flying small single engine airplanes, I desire to fly floats. I am willing to start in any position and work my way up. I do also enjoy flying wheels to bush camps. I have nearly 300 pic flying into bush operations in northern Saskatchewan.

I am looking to start as soon as possible, and would like to be working in the industry, working my way up the ranks into the position of line pilot float position starting this upcoming season 2019. I desire to make the level of Cessna 208 amphibious, and all equivalent aircraft.

I have attached my contact information on my 2 attachments.

Thank you.
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
R Knight cover letter 2014.docx
(25.8 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Knight%2c Robert Resume 2014.docx
(20.83 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

Return to “Hire me”