Commercial pilot 600 total time 400 pic

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Rob007
Rank 0
Rank 0

Commercial pilot 600 total time 400 pic

#1 Post by Rob007 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:30 am

Hello, I am done my first transportation career of 25 years with a class one railway in Canada. I am born and raised in the Rocky mountains. I absolutely love the outdoors, the bush and spend most if not all of my free time there. I am looking to start and get going on my next career. I desire another career of 15 to 20 years flying floats, and wheels into both bush locations and ocean opportunities, cold and warm locations. I am seeking to achieve the level of single engine ifr at some point on an aircraft the size of the c-208 or similar, on wheels, floats, amphibious. I am seeking an outfit that would get me started and going in any position and working towards my end goals. My e-mail is robamiyxe@outlook.com

I have 600 TT, 400 PIC, Multi endorsement, 7 hours Transport Canada sea plane endorsement.

I am willing to start any time, and be up and going in the industry hopefully for a complete full season in 2019.

Thank you,

Rob Knight
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
R Knight cover letter 2014.docx
(25.8 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Knight, Robert Resume 2014.docx
(20.83 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Return to “Hire me”